If you are just out of graduation or trying to switch careers, getting a job as a fresher becomes a challenging experience. You would be competing with hundreds, or even thousands, of people for the same job role.
You must set up a good resume that appeals to your potential recruiters. So, what could be a better way to portray yourself as a competent employee than earning a certification in your field of expertise?
We have you covered if you have been looking for the best course that could land you a job quickly. Here are some of the top courses for freshers to get a job.
Courses in Finance and Accounting
If you’re wondering which course is best to get a job easily in finance, you’re lucky as there are ample courses to choose from. We have listed a few here.
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants course is the industry’s top accounting course for aspiring accountancy professionals. It equips candidates with the abilities, know-how, and moral principles needed to succeed in the workplace and guide their organisations into success.
- Qualifications: To apply for the ACCA certification course, you must be at least 18 years old, have passed 10+2 examinations with a 65% aggregate in Accounting or Mathematics and English and must have at least 50% in the other subjects.
- Average Salary: Rs. 5.99 LPA (Base salary) as per Payscale.
A certification course called Certified Management Accounting (CMA) allows students to develop their management abilities while advancing their financial accounting knowledge. MNCs such as EY, PwC, and KPMG all hire CMAs.
- Qualifications: To apply for the CMA certification course, you must have completed a Senior Secondary School Examination administered under the 10+2 scheme by a recognised board or a Central Government-approved Examination.
- Average Salary: Rs. 7.82 LPA (Base salary) as per Payscale.
Professionals in accounting with a licence are given the title of Certified Public Accountant (CPA) by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. In essence, it is what we in India refer to as a “Chartered Accountant” in the United States.
- Qualifications: To apply for the CPA certification course, a candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Average Salary: Rs. 6.95 LPA (Base salary) as per Payscale.
One of the most renowned degrees in financial services and management, the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) accreditation is widely considered the pinnacle of investment management and analysis. The course is organised into three levels, with Level 1 as the most important since it lays the framework for Levels 2 and 3. Ten primary courses are included in the CFA curriculum at every level.
- Qualifications: To apply for the CFA certification course, a candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree (except for the Level 1 examination) and have relevant work experience.
- Average Salary: Rs. 6.88 LPA (Base salary) as per Payscale.
Courses in Technology
If you are an engineer or have relevant experience in the field of technology, you can enrol in certification courses to boost your career growth. Here are a few courses in technology that you can explore:
The CompTIA certification course ensures that you are familiar with the fundamentals of dealing with networks, computer systems, and hardware. This certification can help you get a job as a fresher in IT.
- Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computers.
- Average Salary: Rs. 3.83 LPA (Base salary) as per Payscale.
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Business applications and essential infrastructure are designed, built, deployed, and maintained inside the AWS Cloud by an AWS Solutions Architect. Taking up a certification course for becoming an AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate will get you a job as a fresher.
- Qualifications: Anyone with fundamental IT solutions knowledge and how it is implemented on the AWS platform.
- Average Salary: Rs. 10 LPA (Base salary) as per Payscale.
Courses in Marketing
If you hold a degree in marketing or are interested in venturing into this field, there are several certification courses that will make your resume stand out. A few of them are listed below:
1. Google Ads
The Google Ads Certification course provides incredible insider knowledge about Google Ads. It is a professional accreditation offered to individuals with proficiency in Google Ads. It includes six certifications: Google Ads Display, Google Ads Search, Shopping ads, Google Ads Video, Google Ads Apps, and Google Ads Measurement.
- Qualifications: No prior qualification is required.
- Average Salary: Rs. 5.0 LPA as per AmbitionBox.
2. Meta Blueprint
Meta advertising is essential for businesses. It provides outstanding outcomes and generates significant revenue for companies with the proper implementation plan. This certification course showcases your capability to develop a Meta marketing plan from beginning to end.
- Qualifications: No prior qualification is required.
- Average Salary: The salary of candidates with a Meta Blueprint certification varies depending on the job role, years of experience, and location.
Earning a certificate course as a fresher increases your chances of securing a job. If you are in the field of finance or accounting, then the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and Certified Public Accountant(CPA) are some of the best certification courses you can opt for.
Zell Education offers some of the best globally-recognised certification courses in finance and accounting. Our top recruiting companies are Deloitte, Capgemini, Citibank, EY, and many more. Apply today and land a high package as a fresher!
Which field is best for freshers?
There is no such field that is the best for a fresher. However, a fresher must have a set of skills in a particular field that allows them to be a competent employee. Finance, technology and marketing are some of the most sought-after fields for freshers.
Which course job is best?
Recognised certification courses in finance are more likely to get your resume shortlisted.
Which course will get you a job easily?
There is no particular course that can land you a job easily. However, certifications such as ACCA, CPA, CMA, and CFA can make your resume stand out if you want to make a career in finance and accounting.
Which course is trending now?
Trending certification courses in finance include CFA, CPA, FRM, etc.
Which certification course is best for freshers?
There is no such certification course that outweighs the others in terms of learning. However, top certification courses in finance include ACCA, CMA, CFA, and CPA.