If you have these thoughts of whether your learning will lead you towards a decent job with a high pay scale or not, then let us cross you with this familiarity that India is a developing country. And we believe that with a more substantial base in every skill set, you will undoubtedly make a beautifully smooth transition towards your goal. Regardless of the subject, you are studying, the place you have decided to work, the salary range you have to hit by the date you promised yourself. The only thing that matters is your enthusiasm to touch the goal line as soon as possible.th
ACCA is a UK-based certification course hitting the commerce brains these days. But fear from the several segments forces the students to step back from their goals. The initial thought that crosses your mind is your future beyond it when you decide to study anything. Similarly, it happens with the graduates from India finally deciding to opt for ACCA. Everyone tends to ask this question to the seniors – “What are the Job Prospects and Salary for an ACCA Certified Professional in India ”.
However, the answer to this question lies in your level of education and skills. If you are well-qualified with high-end capability and looking for jobs after ACCA, you have unlocked this door of ACCA jobs in India. Settling in India post your qualification or thinking of moving abroad – the toss of the coin is on you. Moreover, thinking about the ACCA jobs in India, as mentioned earlier, India is a developing country. We get to run through multiple changes regularly. And you now have to accept that we have a vast opening for the ACCA qualified.
Let’s list down the ‘3 Why’s’ to ACCA being the next big thing in India, and the Scope of ACCA in India
- Growth – With the boost in growth in the accounting and finance sector, employers in India are now eagerly hiring ACCA-qualified candidates. The widely popular Big 4 companies and the MNCs are highly attracted towards the ACCA qualified professionals in India. The expanding branches of these companies are a green flag for those pursuing ACCA.
- Outsourcing – India’s financial KPOs are booming and are the outsourcing hub for the finance and accounting division. Hence ACCA in India, is warmly welcomed to be a part of this business area.
- Edge – Besides, ACCA tends to cover IFRS extensively in its comprehensive syllabus. This consequently gives a sharp edge to the ACCA members in India.
Watch out for the 5 Best Career Options After ACCA in India
Accounting & Reporting
- Maintaining the financial records is the prime responsibility of ACCA professionals. Since the Big 4s, KPOs, and MNCs follow global accounting standards. The ACCAs are bound to get hired for these roles to get a smoother outcome.
- Students who have done finalization of accounting of entities like partnership firms, private limited companies, and sole traders are eligible for these jobs.
- Students with 1 to 3 years of experience in an audit firm or an industry with international exposure are the right match for these career opportunities.
Financial accounting is the accounting field related to the analysis and reporting of financial transactions for a business.
- Candidates with a basic understanding of Indian GAAP / IND AS, Accounting and Assurance concepts.
- Candidate must have the ability to research client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies.
- ACCA with 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidate must apply independent and objective professional judgment in using accounting standards to meet.
- He should demonstrate a clear understanding of accounting concepts; stay informed of professional standards and firm policies.
Considering the latest economic interest in the business world with mergers and acquisition being a part of this era, an ACCA is a perfect fit to fill the gap.
Since ACCA is a worldwide study of accounts and taxation, a global job opportunity is a sure to come seeking for your resume if you are well-qualified.
Treasury or Cash Management
The funds never stay idle and always require someone to ensure that the cash flow is smooth. That’s why a sector like this needs an ACCA to maintain the smooth functioning of funds.
These some of the Career option after ACCA in India.
Salaries of an ACCA in India?
Companies like the Big 4s, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, TATA, KPMG, Waterhouse Coopers, and several more tend to pay an equivalent salary to an ACCA as that of a CA. However, talking about the actual figure again totally depends on the skills you own, the company you work for, and of course your job role too.
Companies hiring ACCA in India?
Companies like Tata Grant Thornton, Embassy Group, PepsiCo are always on a lookout for a ACCA graduate or professional. Additionally, corporate giants such as the Big 4s, Ernst and Young, Deloitte, TATA and KPMG also bring a range of interesting opportunities to watch out for.
ACCA Course Coaching, Passing Rate & Placements?
If you expect to get the finest lessons of your ACCA journey with excellent faculty members that not just limit up to completing your syllabus on time but also figure out the revisions for your exams, Zell Education can be your partner in this journey. If you are graduates looking for the best coaching classes for ACCA, feel free to reach out to us and we’ll be there to guide you through every step of the way.
The ACCA qualification is recognized in over 180 countries including Canada, Singapore, and Australia. If you’ve made the decision to become a global CA and are contemplating your next move, we can help you take a step forward. Check out our Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) course to learn more.