- SILVER LEARNING
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) are mandated in more than 100 countries worldwide. All listed companies in the European Union (EU) have to prepare consolidated company accounts that comply with IFRS. It also affects associates and subsidiaries of EU-listed companies.
Other countries such as Australia, Hong Kong and South Africa have already adopted IFRS or equivalents as their local Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). And many other countries around the world, including India, are moving towards applying IFRS, which is having a significant impact on financial reporting.
India has decided to converge with IFRS, and has issued its own IFRS equivalent accounting standards, referred to as Ind-AS. It has, thus, become critical for ﬁnance professionals to understand accounting standards in the Ind-AS framework and the related practical application issues.
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (and in turn, Ind-AS). You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them.
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. It offers business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
Founded in 1904, ACCA’s core values are: opportunity, diversity, innovation, integrity and accountability. We support our 170,000 members and 436,000 students in 180 countries through a network of 91 offices and centres, helping them to develop successful careers in accounting and business. Through our public interest remit, we promote appropriate regulation of accounting and conduct relevant research to ensure accountancy continues to grow in reputation and influence.
Jan 19-April 17
- Program covers Sixty (60) hours of intensive and interactive online training, in which we will cover the entire syllabus of Diploma in IFRS awarded by the ACCA of UK.
- The sessions will be held on Fridays and Saturdays, timings would be from 5:30 Pm to 9:00 Pm (IST)
- Attend LIVE online sessions
- Mock exams and self assessments tests will be conducted to help students prepare well for examinations
- Hotline facility shall be provided to participants, where they can directly call our ACCA members and resolve their queries relating to the DipIFR curriculum.
Chartered accountants and other accounting professionals are eligible to take the exam (require relevant documentation – eg: degree certificate, etc) Individuals with one of the following background are also eligible:
- A relevant degree plus two years' work experience*
- General three years work experience*
- ACCA affiliate status
- ACCA certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years' work experience.
The DipIFR exam will be assessed by a single three-hour closed book written exam, held twice a year in June and December at the ACCA's exam centres in India as well. The pass mark is 50%. The exam contains two sections and has a mix of computational and discursive elements. Some questions adopt a scenario/case study approach.
The fee for the course is INR 17,499 + 18% Tax. Participants willing to give their DipIFRS exam will be required to pay GBP 185 directly to ACCA.
Fees once paid is non-refundable.
This course is subject to a mininmum number of participants. If less than the required number of participants enroll, Zell Education is entitled to cancel any of course/programs at its absolute discretion. In such instances, the Zell Education will refund the fee.
Education, Licenses & Certifications
- Fellow Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
- Rachana has over 18 years of professional experience in auditing, accounting, advisory and training
- In her 4 years of experience with KPMG, she was leading the initiative of Dip in IFRS training in the west of India.
- She has conducted IFRS , IGAAP & USGAAP training sessions for multinational corporations like Mercedes Benz, Infosys, Ernst & Young, Bridgestone, Credit Suisse, Genpact, KGS, WNS, AXA Business Services, Eaton Technologies, Cape Gemini, Fujitsu, Sygenta, HP and others.
- She has trained over 1000 IFRS students and over 100 ACCA students, including candidates from KPMG (Romania) and ACCA Bangladesh for their Audit skills.