ACCA stands for Association of chartered certified accountants. It is the umbrella body of accounting professionals across the world. It is headquartered in London with its administrative office in Glasgow. In Business and corporate circles, ACCA needs no introduction. Here we take a look at the top 5 reasons why being an ACCA certified professional will give you the much needed edge, to thrive in the unforgiving corporate world of today.
- Title: Once you are certified you can use the designatory letters ACCA. ACCA professionals have highly sought after. Of course, you will have to clear the exam first. There are a number of ACCA classes in Mumbai, you can opt for.
- Skills: The reason why ACCA professionals are highly valued is, the course and the subsequent exam, shows your prospective employer the diverse range of skills you possess. Industries like Banking, Auditing, Taxation Law Firms etc, recognize ACCA professionals, as those who possess the skills required to progress to top management positions.
- Global advantage: ACCA will not just open doors for you in your country, but also globally. In Dec 2017, ACCA recorded that it has 200,000 members and 486,000 students in 180 countries. ACCA professionals are recognized world over. In fact ACCA was founded in 1904, in London to address the shortcomings of the other professional associations of England at that time.
- Flexibility: ACCA gives you unmatched flexibility to complete the exams. You can opt for on demand CBEs (Computer based exams), throughout the year!
- Qualifications: to start the ACCA foundational course the minimum qualification is 10+2! Moreover, if you have work experience and are already an accountant, you can qualify for exemptions of some exams of foundational level course.
Now that you know, the myriad benefits of ACCA certification, we encourage you to keep these points in mind, to find the best ACCA classes in Mumbai. The institutes offer you immense flexibility, according to your profile. If you are a student or a working professional, you can also go for part time weekend classes. Choose ACCA if you want to join a global body of professionals, with over 110 years of history behind it. Moreover considering the flexible options for both classes and exams, there can be no constraints of time. We highly recommend you to join classes for an objective approach to the exams. The syllabus is vast and may seem intimidating to people who are new to accounting.